New Blog

12:07

Hello and welcome to the newest version of my website.

 

I've decided to create this new place to combine all the vast elements of my life. Some of you may or may not know that I also sing and songwrite - a strong influence in my life since before I can remember. I always have written about matters that have happened during my years...yes, mostly about heart break and boys and heart break and then some love and some other stuff but it is a large part of my life so I think it's about time it's included in my website. 

 

This website is going to combine all the things I love and may even feature a few unexpected bits and pieces along the way. 

 

I'd love to hear your feedback about the new design, your likes and dislikes will be appreciated. 

 

Love Alice x


(If you're reading via Blogger, my official website is www.aliceweston.co.uk) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts