Working with Lee Magpie Turner

02:01

Working with Lee Magpie Turner


I found Lee through a mutual friend and a little bit of instagram stalking - I won't lie. I decided to bite the bullet and see if this bearded beaut would let me take his photograph to add to my lacking portfolio of boys. With a little help from a mutual friend I was put in contact and Lee kindly agreed to meet up with me, show me around Bristol, take pictures and take me to his favourite coffee hang outs. 

I often meet people and think "ok, this person is cool, I think we're gonna be friends" and Lee is one cool cat. He was an absolute gent with a beautiful mind and soul. What a lovely thing to come out of following someone of instagram and finding we have a mutual friend (who I also kinda only know through instagram). 

My favourite kind of shoots are the ones where you chat, get to know someone, drink some tea and eat some panini's. I look forward to working with you again soon, sir. 

To check out Lee's work go here: https://leemagpiephotography.wordpress.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts